Ingredients used in Body & Earth bubble bath
Body & Earth use natural skin-loving ingredients in our bubble bath products like sweet almond bubble bath. Other ingredients include:
- Coconut oil: Moisturizes and softens
- Sunflower oil: Heals dry, irritated skin
- Jojoba oil: Balances oily skin
- Aloe vera: Soothes and heals the skin
- Chamomile and lavender: Calm and relax your body and mind
Our products also feature essential oils, argan oil, dead sea salts, and coconut oil.
All natural fragrances
Choose from refreshing lemon, eucalyptus, mint, lavender, or chamomile.
We use no synthetic fragrances or mineral oil, and our products are completely vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
What are the benefits of using bubble bath?
There are many benefits to using bubble bath. A relaxing bath can help cleanse and moisturize dry skin. A bubble bath is also a great way to get rid of any dirt or grime on your body, and a fizzy bath soak can also help to exfoliate your skin.
Our unique formula gently soothes and pampers, making your bath time soak a calming sanctuary after a long day.
How to use bubble bath
Enjoying a relaxing bubble bath is easy!
- Fill your bathtub with warm water and add bathing bubbles with the scent of your choice. You can also add some of your favorite essential oils.
- Get in the tub, take a deep breath, and enjoy your soak!
- Relax in the tub for 20-30 minutes to allow the oils and aromatherapy to work their magic. A glass of your favorite wine is a great companion!
- Drain the tub and gently towel dry your skin when you're done.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects. Although, if you have sensitive skin, you may want to do a small patch test with the product first.
We are an honest company, and our bubble bath, shower gel, and body wash products are natural and safe. They are gentle on the skin and add to your beauty and skincare routine.
In-stock items ship within 3-6 working days. For more details, click here.
Returns & Refunds
We gladly accept returns of unopened products within 30 days of the original purchase if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.