Ingredients used in Body & Earth body scrub
Our body scrubs are all-natural, soothing, and gentle for any skin type. Our ingredient list includes:
Brown Sugar helps the exfoliation of dead cells and reveals softer, glowing skin underneath. Similar to the way coffee grounds work in some coffee scrubs.
Sweet almond oil and shea butter and coconut oil: each natural humectant is known for its nourishing and hydrating properties to keep dry skin soft and silky smooth.
Vitamin E contains antioxidants and helps protect your skin from free radical damage.
Other ingredients include salicylic acid, aloe vera, glycolic acid, Jojoba oil, and other fatty acids.
What are the benefits of using a body scrub?
Body scrubs can aid beauty and healthy skin care routines:
- Improve circulation and blood flow to the top layer of skin
- Gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to reveal softer, squeaky clean, radiant skin underneath
- Nourish and moisturize your skin
- Balance your skin’s natural oils
- Unclog pores and eradicate toxins
- Minimize breakouts and acne
How to use a body scrub
Dispense a small amount onto wet hands and massage into damp skin in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- For the best results, use body scrub 2-3 times per week to cleanse and soften skin.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no known side effects. However, if you have sensitive skin, it is always best to do a patch test on a small area before using any new beauty product such as sea salt scrubs.
Orders will be processed and shipped within 3-6 business days unless otherwise noted. Shipping time may vary depending on your location. Body & Earth is not responsible for delays caused by USPS or UPS.
Returns & Refunds
We will gladly accept returns of unused and unopened products within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.